Thursday 12 January 2012

Cake crafting

In preparation for my daughters 3rd birthday I have begun buying party supplies. This year rather than spending a small fortune on someone else to make the cupcakes for the cupcake tower I have decided to give it a go myself! (How hard can it be?!?!?!)
I have strawberry clip and swirl icing that will hopefully make a large top to the cupcakes as well as silver cases for them, edible pink glitter and edible silver balls.
The little ballerina girl will sit on the cupcake at the top of the cupcake stand. Ballet is the theme of the party and friends of mine are making the main cake for it.

I can't wait to give these a go and will have to give them a test run before her actual birthday just to make sure that they're good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment